Comparison of RA type, Specom-α, and Specom-β
Published Date：05.Jan.2023／Updated Date：25.Jan.2023
- Superior brake control even with great initial bite/response
- Braking power directly proportional to brake pedal pressure
- Perfect match with slick racing tires, competition-use tires, and high performance radial tires
- Suitable for track day events, clubman race series, and one make races such as Civic inter cup.
- The official brake pad of the Volkswagen Scirocco Cup China Series – RA type was chosen among the world class competitors for the homologated brake pads for the globally important race series for the car manufacturer.
Special Compound Series
- Much more powerful friction and sharper initial bite than RA type
- Ideal brake modulations/release control for trail-braking
- Stable characteristics under high temperatures, high speed and high loads
- Suitable for cars without masterback/vaccum brake boosters
- Desgined for GT cars, time attacking machines, and high power tuning cars.
- Longer life than RA type with powerful friction and strong initial bite
- Stable braking power and brake feel even after long extended usage, which helps stabilized lap times.
- Applicable to GT cars, clubman race cars, touring cars etc.